our community has been through a lot over the last few months and all of us are looking forward to resuming our routine. while many things have changed ,one thing has remained the same our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office.
Our office is following the infection control recommendations made by American dental Association(ADA) , the U.S centers fro disease control and prevention (CDC)) and the Occupational safety and health administration(OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to -date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We have made theses changes to help protect our patients and staff. These include:
1. Our office will communicate with you beforehand and ask some screening questions . You will be asked the same questions again when you arrive for your appointment.
2. When you arrive , please stay in your vehicle and call us. we will notify you when it is time for you to enter.
3. Once you enter the office you will be directed to wash your hand and rinse your mouth with Hydrogen peroxide solution.
4. We are taking temperatures of all patients and their companions. If you are feeling unwell or have temperature of above 100.4 degrees you will be asked to reschedule.
4. We would highly appreciate if only the patient who has appointment comes in and family/ friends stay in the car. If your child is old enough to be by themselves let them come in. Rest assured we will take good care of them.
5. We are requesting every adult entering our office to use a mask.
6. As always our staff will be using the correct personal protective equipment now including N95 mask,surgical gowns, bouffant caps and face shields.
7. we will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe in our practice. To make an appointment , please call our office at 7177570468
Thank you for being our patient . We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients , neighbors and friends.
Dr.Bommu and staff